Current Job Openings at The Farm
Host is responsible for providing the highest quality customer service and satisfaction with a positive and hard-working attitude. This job is located at The Farm at South Mountain restaurants.
Major Areas of Responsibility
- Greet and seat guests in a timely manner
- Be the first positive and happy impression of the entire property
- Be aware of all appropriate seating accommodations
- Know the restaurant menu and ingredients
- Stay apprised of all property promotions, discounts and special events
- Attendance is an essential function of the job. Come to work promptly; present yourself in a professional manner in dress, hygiene, appearance and actions.
- Adhere to the restaurant dress code that pertains to your position.
- Ensure the cleanliness of the restaurant at all times.
- Foster a team-minded environment between the restaurant and other businesses.
- Offer help whenever possible and consistently demonstrate a team player mentality.
- Communicate to management product shortages and/or needs.
- Be able to answer questions regarding the menu and prices.
- Create server sections to ensure equal distribution of tables.
- Be aware of reservations of large parties and their details.
- Check out with a Manager before the end of your shift.
- Continually demonstrate of sense of urgency while working.
- Must be able to lift, pull, carry and push up to 40 pounds on a frequent basis.
- Other physical activity includes but not limited to, standing for long periods of time, stooping, kneeling, crouching, and reaching.
- All other duties and special projects as requested by Supervisor.
To apply for a host/hostess position, please fill out the form at the bottom of this page.
*** Farm Kitchen is currently on Summer Break and re-opens on September 21st. Please apply in August for this position.***
The Farm Kitchen is a busy, casual, lunch restaurant located at The Farm at South Mountain. (32nd St. & Southern)
We are looking for counter help and kitchen prep help – both full and part time.
Must be friendly, up beat, reliable and able to work in a fast paced environment.
Must be able to work weekends!
How to Apply
Please send your resume and relevant work/life experience using the form at bottom of page to be considered for this position. Please no phone calls or in person resume drop offs.
The Farm at South Mountain in Phoenix is seeking Prep Cooks, Line Cooks, and Dishwashers for two of its award-winning farm-to-table restaurants. Work for Arizona’s favorite brunch and lunch restaurants in the beauty of The Farm!
KITCHEN JOB POSITIONS:
- Job includes kitchen prep and cooking at restaurants.
- Must be able to replicate recipes and food presentation from head chef
- Must have knowledge of dietary restrictions such as gluten free, vegan etc.
- Setting up and stocking stations with all necessary supplies
- Preparing food for service (e.g. chopping vegetables, butchering meat, or preparing sauces)
- Clean up station and take care of leftover food
- Ensure that food comes out simultaneously, in high quality and in a timely fashion
- Comply with nutrition and sanitation regulations and safety standards
- Maintain a positive and professional approach with coworkers and customers
- Wash & store all dishes, china, equipment and flatware
- Maintain a clean and sanitary work area
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must have flexible hours
- Must be dependable
- Must be able to work independently and perform duties quickly and efficiently
- Ability to handle multiple priorities
- Ability to stand for long period of time, lift at least 25 lbs., and bend, climb or work in confined spaces
To apply for any kitchen position, please fill out the form at the bottom of this page.
Busy breakfast restaurant located in South Phoenix (close to Downtown Phoenix) is seeking a full-time Breakfast Cook and Kitchen Manager.
Primary Functions of the Position:
Provide leadership and direction on a consistent basis to other kitchen staff. Maintain excellence and profitability.
Secondary Functions of the Position:
Special projects assigned by Supervisors.
1. Maintain all Safety and Security standards and practices throughout The Farm. Immediately report to the General Manager any unsafe conditions, current or potential.
2. Adhere to a designated schedule.
3. Develop a culture of excellence in the Back of the house.
4. Interview, Hire, Train and Develop New Chefs, Cooks and Dish Crew
5. Train and Develop Current Kitchen Employees, perform job evaluations
6. Checks on the quality of food prepared in the kitchen and constantly checks for taste, temperature and visual appeal.
7. Ensures all dishes are uniform and the established portion sizes are adhered to.
8. Troubleshoot any food and kitchen related situations that arise.
9. Schedule hours for all full and part time employees in the kitchen with Managers approval.
10. Experience expediting busy line.
11. Train staff on existing and new Maricopa County Health Department regulations.
12. Develop specials
13. Ensures all in house daily procedures are followed.
14. Understands and adheres to all company rules and ensures these regulations are followed by staff members.
15. Establish and maintain effective employee relations as all times.
16. Ensure pricing from vendors by initiating daily/weekly price checks.
17. Order food related products
18. Ensure Customer Satisfaction.
19. Ability to lift and carry at least 50 pounds
20. Perform other related tasks as assigned by Manager
21. Other job duties as assigned
How to Apply
Please send your resume and relevant work/life experience using the form at the bottom of this page. Please no phone calls or in person resume drop offs.