Current Job Openings at The Farm
The Farm at South Mountain is looking to hire a seasonal, part-time marketing assistant to help execute with the many public relations, social media and marketing initiatives that the property has. The Farm at South Mountain is a 10-acre weddings and event venue with three farm-to-table restaurants, a modern market with local purveyors and an organic-style garden. The Farm is a fast-paced and vibrant property and we are looking for a candidate that has the same qualities. The Marketing Assistant will report directly to the Director of Marketing. This job will require the employee to be on-site at The Farm for 15-20 hours per a week. Pay to be determined by experience.
- Research and update calendars (editorial, press conferences, events etc.) and media lists
- Create social media content calendars and assist in scheduling and interacting
- Participate and take notes in brainstorming and planning meetings
- Assist in organizing and execution of events
- Draft and distribute content such as newsletters and releases
- Assist in tracking media coverage for PR metrics
- Undertake general administrative and clerical duties
- Experience as PR or Marketing assistant or similar position
- Understanding of PR and Marketing concepts and practices
- Resource for industry trends
- Computer savvy; working knowledge of Microsoft Suite and Outlook. Knowledge of design software (e.g. Photoshop) is a plus
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Well-organized, able to work with tight deadlines
- Confident, friendly and well-spoken
- BS/BA in public relations, communications, marketing or relevant field (a bonus)
- Knowledge of video production and editing (a bonus)
How to Apply
Applicants must email resume to email@example.com with Subject Line: Marketing Assistant Resume. No phone calls, in-person drop offs or paper resumes please.
The Farm Kitchen is a busy, casual, lunch restaurant located at The Farm at South Mountain. (32nd St. & Southern)
We are looking for counter help and kitchen prep help – both full and part time.
Must be friendly, up beat, reliable and able to work in a fast paced environment.
Must be able to work weekends!
How to Apply
Please apply in person at the restaurant Monday – Sunday, 9am – 11am OR 1pm – 3pm
****Please do not email resumes for this position – APPLY IN PERSON.****
The Farm Kitchen
6106 S 32nd Street
Phoenix, AZ 85042
Located in the FIRST building on your RIGHT.