Arizona’s Original Farm-To-Table Experience is Hiring!
• #1 Most Romantic in Arizona
• #1 Farm-to-Table Restaurant
• AAA 4 Diamond
• Wine Spectator Magazine Award of Excellence
Quiessence at The Farm in Phoenix, Ariz. seeks an experienced Front of House Manager to join our award-winning team!
Are you passionate about seasonal food, local and international wines, and exceptional customer service? We’re looking for a distinct professional to manage our front of house staff and operations at Arizona’s “Hidden Gem”, Quiessence. At Quiessence, our philosophy is local, seasonal, and delicious. Our truly farm-to-table incorporates fresh produce, herbs, edible flowers, and eggs from our on-site Soil & Seed Garden into our hyper seasonal menus.
–Primary Objectives / Responsibility:–
Assists the general manager in the day-to-day operations of Quiessence restaurant. Is directly accountable for the supervision and management of the bar operations, host, servers, bussers, front of the house staff. Maintains the highest quality of beverage and service standards, cleanliness, sanitation and safety. In the absence of the general manager, oversees and coordinates the activities concerning all front-of-the-house operations. Success is real growth in sales, profit and market share. The manager should possess the following qualities:
• A cultural match (passionate, caring, people-focused, top-line driven while at the same time demonstrates fiscal responsibility)
• Leadership presence and involvement in shift management
• Models hospitality and delivers service excellence
• Professional image and demeanor
• Holds peers and staff accountable to expected results
–What You’ll be Doing:–
• Responsible for the overall operations for the front of house of the restaurant
• Manage shifts which include daily decision making, scheduling and planning
• Create memorable dining experiences by exceeding guest expectations
• Work with HR in filling in staffing gaps, interview, and train
• Communicate with the Chef to ensure customers satisfaction
• Maintains safe, secure, and healthy facility environment by establishing, following, and enforcing sanitation standards and procedures
• Complying with health and legal regulations
• Other duties assigned
–Preferred Qualifications and Skill Requirements:–
• 2+ years management in fine dining
• Proven developer of people
• Demonstrate a working understanding of business operations and financial results
• Ability to work on feet for at least 8 hours
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Excellent ability to multi-task, delegate and manage in a fine dining environment
The mission of Quiessence at The Farm is to create a rewarding local and seasonal dining experience by exceeding our client’s expectations to ensure customer loyalty with innovative cuisine, extraordinary service, and creative presentation.
Our team is passionate about growth, innovation and collaboration. If you are hungry to succeed and thrive under pressure, you are a great fit for our team!
Please no in-person resume drop off. To be considered for an interview, please send your resume to email@example.com. Must have prior fine dining experience to apply.
–About Quiessence at The Farm–
Quiessence is the fine dining dinner restaurant located at The Farm at South Mountain. Our menu changes daily based on local and seasonal availability. We have a garden onsite called “Soil & Seed Garden” that we utilize for most of our fresh vegetables. The remainder of our produce and menu items are sourced locally. We serve dinner 5 nights a week (Tuesday through Saturday). We offer a seasonal tasting menu every night as well as an a la carte menu (Tuesday through Thursday).