Call to Reserve: (602) 276-6545
The Farm at South Mountain is a very active private property. Due to scheduled private events and other photos sessions, all photography must be pre-approved and scheduled with The Farm Kitchen. The below guidelines must be followed. Thank you for choosing The Farm for your beautiful photography and videography backdrop!
- Photography sessions must be scheduled and approved with The Farm Kitchen management prior to on-site arrival.
- The Farm Kitchen is the designated on-site photography authorities. Only management of The Farm Kitchen can approve photography requests. Once it is approved, scheduled, and paid for, The Farm Kitchen will provide a Photography Permit that must be shown when on the property.
- The Farm Kitchen is open Monday through Sunday from 10:00 am to 3:00 pm. This is when photography permits may be paid for and picked up. Without the permit, photographers will be asked to leave the private property and may be invoiced for using The Farm’s property.
- The following areas are not available for photos: Quiessence Lawn, Morning Glory Patio, Farm Kitchen Patio, and inside ANY garden beds.
Engagement and Family Photography Session Guidelines
- Session length: Two (2) Hours.
- Session fees: Fees must be paid during check in at The Farm Kitchen prior to session. The Farm Kitchen is open Monday through Sunday from 10:00 am to 3:00 pm.
- $125.00 per photographer (Up to 4 people being photographed for 2 hour maximum. For additional people and hours, please talk to The Farm Kitchen management.)
- Upon arrival, present payment to the Farm Kitchen, you will be a given a pass and receipt that you must carry with you at all times.
- Please do not use any of our equipment (tables, benches, chairs) without permission of The Farm Kitchen.
- All photography sessions must end prior to any special event starting on property.
Corporate and Business Related Photography Sessions
Please contact info (at) thefarmatsouthmountain.com for more information. Dates, times, indoor space required and number of talent/crew will determine pricing for these types of scheduled sessions.
*Please note outside food and drink is not allowed at The Farm. Photographers and talent are not allowed inside culinary garden beds under any circumstance.