Food as Medicine: Food Prep Made Easy
Saturday April 28th 2018
10:00 AM – 12 PM
$95 per person +tax
Join The Farm at South Mountain with health coaches Marian Mitchell and Kerry Audisho of Healthy Whole & Local, for a unique and educational food preparation class to get you eating healthy from now until forever.
In this class, Marian and Kerry will provide you with everything you need to set you up for a lifetime of meal prepping success. Which will save you time and money!
- Learn what healthy eating really looks like
- Learn a simple system for meal planning that actually works and is flexible
- Get hands-on, expert-guided experience preparing breakfast, lunch, dinner, and dessert, with delicious, allergy-friendly recipes directly from Marian’s own cookbook, The Dish.
- Walk out of class with:
- 4 Servings of protein packed overnight Muesli,
- 4 Servings of a Citrus Massaged Kale Salad
- 4 Servings of Sweet Potato Noodles & Dairy Free Alfredo Sauce
- 4 Servings of Vanilla Chia Seed Pudding
You will also take home:
- All recipes for the foods made that day
- 5 day done-for-you meal-plan with 10 additional recipes and grocery shopping list
- Your own blank meal plans to get you started, along with time & guidance to create your own healthy meal plans
- Learn about local farm contacts to help you ear the most nutritious and delicious locally sourced food.
Once this class is completed, you get to enjoy and relax with the beautiful scenery of The Farm at South Mountain.
Come prep with us! Tickets are limited. RSVP as soon as possible. Price: $95 per person
About the Coaches: Marian Mitchell
Hi! I’m Marian. I’m passionate about teaching people how to reverse the damage in the body that food allergies and autoimmune disease cause. No matter where you are on your journey, I hope to help you live deliciously and healthily without allergens including gluten, corn, wheat, soy, dairy, and other foods that can sabotage your recovery.
Hello, I’m Kerry. I am a Dr. Sear’s certified health coach, good food lover, and local farm en- thusiast.
I believe the best way to get the least chemicals, most nutritious, and delicious food is to buy it from local farms. I am here to help you do just that. I hope to connect you to your small local farmers in order for you to eat wholesomely, healing, and beneficial foods for you.
Are there ID requirements or an age limit to enter the event?
All ages welcome, although the agenda is geared for adults.
What are my transport/parking options getting to the event?
The Farm has parking at the end of the lane or across 32nd street.
What can/can’t I bring to the event?
Please wear shoes for walking and sunscreen if you need.
Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Please email email@example.com with any questions.
Is my registration/ticket transferrable?
Tickets are non-refundable. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss transfers.
Class may also be cancelled if attendance minimums are not met. A full refund will be issued if class is cancelled.