Join Botanica, our modern market and other local artisans and food purveyors on Saturday, Dec. 8 from 8:00 am – 2:00 pm for a day of shopping for unique and local holiday gifts. You may even find something for yourself!
There will also be crafts, a mimosa bar at Morning Glory Cafe, live music, and beautiful views of the garden. Grab your friends and head to the back of The Farm for a fun day of shopping!
Head to Morning Glory Cafe or The Farm Kitchen before or after for a delicious breakfast and lunch – the perfect way to begin your holiday season shopping!
A few of the local businesses that will be on-site include:
- Mama’s Place – Beautiful geodes and crystal jewelry
- Jewelry by Lani – Handmade Jewelry
- ShandyGirl Designs – Recycled and Repurposed birdhouses and feeders
- Mary Lang Artwork – Beeswax, tree resin and handmade paints to make abstract landscape paintings
- Esprit Joyeux – Aromatherapy products, CBD, Lotion Bars
- Una Bella Vita Aprons – Handmade aprons with fun designs
- Meggie Theisen – himalayan salt products, orgonite, gemstones, Egyptian oil diffusers, lava bead diffuser jewelry, cleansing body and room sprays, detox bath salt, lip balm
- Little Miss Awesome – Hair scrunchies, headbands, bows, bracelets
- Matilda Jane Clothing – Children’s Clothing
- Destiny’s Crochet Creations – Handmade Crochet items
- VitaRi – Jewelry, leather bags, dog collars
- Shattered Art Creations – Fused glass plates and bowls, coasters
- Seriously Shannon – Greeting Cards & Art Prints
- Redemption Market – Fair trade boutique where every purchase supports a cause (primarily benefiting women rescued from trafficking): handbags, accessories, wooden home decor, candles, baby toys
- Regardent Hare Leather – Leather wallets & purses
- LulaRoe Piper – Leggings
- Shining Spirit Design – Jewelry
- Faded Flowerz – Dog scarves, bow ties, ties, dish cloths
- Valerie Shipe – Gloves, hats, scarves, quilts
Please visit thefarmatsouthmountain.com/vendor/ for more information on how to sign up!