Guidelines for enjoying your visit to The Farm at South Mountain
- Absolutely no outside food or drink allowed (picnic lunches available for purchase from The Farm Kitchen).
- Watch your step! Please be careful while walking throughout the property as the surfaces can be uneven and irregular.
- Please do not drive or park on grass.
- No balloons or confetti.
- Dogs must be leashed and accompanied by owner at all times. Owners must carry appropriate waste clean up materials and properly dispose of pet waste off property.
- IMPORTANT: Pets not allowed on Maya's Garden due to health standards.
- The Farm is a private property. We reserve the right to refuse service and to ask that you leave the property.
Commercial Photography (paid):
- The Farm Kitchen is the designated on-site photography authorities. Only management of The Farm Kitchen can approve photography requests onsite.
- The following areas are not available for photos: Quiessence Lawn, Morning Glory Patio, Farm Kitchen Patio, and Maya’s Garden.
- Session length: Two (2) Hours.
- Session fees: Fees must be paid during check in at The Farm Kitchen prior to session.
- $50.00 per photographer (Based on Two (2) Hours)
- $10.00 per adult or child
- Upon arrival, present your permit form and payment to the Farm Kitchen, you will be a given a pass and receipt that you must carry with you at all times.
- If an event is setting up, or in progress, please move to another location of the property or reschedule your appointment. You may not be in view of Brides.
- Please do not use any of our equipment (tables, benches, chairs) without permission of The Farm Kitchen.
- Photography Request and/or Questions, please contact The Farm Kitchen at (602) 276-6545
Thank you again for visiting with us!
The Farm at South Mountain