Current Job Openings at The Farm
Do you like art, crafts, and people!? Botanica is The Farm’s modern boutique at the back of the property. This shop is home to local artists work, food purveyors, and also weekly classes for Farm guests. Work at one of Arizona’s most beautiful destinations, The Farm at South Mountain while making connections with local businesses.
The Botanica Shop Manager is responsible for the success of the day-to-day operation of Botanica and ensures the highest quality client satisfaction.
Major Areas of Responsibility
• Continuously maintain quality and sufficient inventory for retail sales.
• Work with Marketing Manager in marketing, managing and executing Farm Classes.
• Contribute to the delivery of The Farm at South Mountain and Artisan by Santa Barbara Catering brand of creating a rewarding experience for guests through innovative cuisine, exceptional service and creative presentation.
1. Attendance is an essential function of the job. Weekends will be a part of the job schedule.
2. Hire, train and terminate Botanica employees.
3. Manage daily sales to include but not limited to cashier and audit of end of day sales and cash.
4. Execute with workshops, classes, and tours.
5. Track problems issues and concerns and communicate these situations to the Supervisor.
6. Communicate and coordinate with Supervisor with Farm events and happenings.
7. Foster a team minded environment.
8. Represent the company to guests, tenants and staff in a positive manner at all times.
9. Responsible for pleasant experience for all guests and visitors.
10. Lead by professional example at all times and promote a respectful work environment.
11. Must be able to lift, pull, carry and push up to 50 pounds on an occasional basis.
12. Other physical activity includes but not limited to, standing for long periods of time, stooping, kneeling, crouching, and reaching.
13. Handle Farm walk-throughs as detailed by owner.
14. All other duties as requested by Supervisor.
JOB TITLE: Botanica Manager
SUPERVISOR: Farm President/Owner
COMPENSATION: $880 per week
$16 per hour during summer months
SHIFT/HOURS: 50 hours per week (Sept to May)
Please send your resume and relevant work/life experience to info (at) thefarmatsouthmountain.com to be considered for this position. Please no phone calls or in person resume drop offs as The Farm is currently closed for Summer Break.
This Job Description is an outline of the duties expected of the Botanica Manager. This description is neither all-inclusive nor inflexible, as duties may be added, deleted, modified or altered to accommodate growth, education of the business, and changes in the company and industry. This Job Description is not to be construed as a contract of employment and is not to be used to interpret or substitute any term of an implied at law contract. This description is simply a tool to allow structure and efficiency in the company and to provide a guideline for the specific position of Botanica Manager.
*** Farm Kitchen is currently on Summer Break and re-opens on September 21st. Please apply in August for this position.***
The Farm Kitchen is a busy, casual, lunch restaurant located at The Farm at South Mountain. (32nd St. & Southern)
We are looking for counter help and kitchen prep help – both full and part time.
Must be friendly, up beat, reliable and able to work in a fast paced environment.
Must be able to work weekends!
How to Apply
Please apply in person at the restaurant Monday – Sunday, 9am – 11am OR 1pm – 3pm
****Please do not email resumes for this position – APPLY IN PERSON.****
The Farm Kitchen
6106 S 32nd Street
Phoenix, AZ 85042
Located in the FIRST building on your RIGHT.