Call to Reserve: (602) 276-6545
- Photography sessions must be scheduled and approved prior to on-site arrival.
- The Farm Kitchen is the designated on-site photography authorities. Only management of The Farm Kitchen can approve photography requests.
- The following areas are not available for photos: Quiessence Lawn, Morning Glory Patio, Farm Kitchen Patio, and inside any garden beds.
Engagement and Family Photography Session Guidelines
- Session length: Two (2) Hours.
- Session fees: Fees must be paid during check in at The Farm Kitchen prior to session.
- $125.00 per photographer (Up to 4 people for 2 hour maximum)
- Upon arrival, present payment to the Farm Kitchen, you will be a given a pass and receipt that you must carry with you at all times.
- Please do not use any of our equipment (tables, benches, chairs) without permission of The Farm Kitchen.
- All photography sessions must end prior to any special event starting on property.
Corporate and Business Related Photography Sessions
Please contact info (at) thefarmatsouthmountain.com for more information. Dates, times, indoor space required and number of talent/crew will determine pricing for these types of scheduled sessions.
*Please note outside food and drink is not allowed at The Farm. Photographers and talent are not allowed inside culinary garden beds under any circumstance.