Maya’s Farm Fall CSA
Date - Wed, Sep 24 - Sat, Dec 13
Time - All Day
Help Support a Small, Organic, Local Farm.
Join Maya’s Farm CSA!
Enjoy the freshest, happiest, local, organic produce around. Join Maya’s Farm CSA and be a part of the small farm movement in Phoenix, AZ. Save money and time while getting the freshest locally grown, organic, seasonal produce each week in your member bag.
Membership costs are $300/season for 12 weeks (only $25/week).
Maya’s Farm is now accepting membership applications for the fall CSA season – which runs September 24th through December 13th.
All Maya’s Farm CSA Members will receive:
- The freshest hand-picked Certified Organic produce weekly
- Nutrition and flavor-packed local and all Certified Organic produce
- Exclusive seasonally inspired recipes from local restaurants and chefs
- Advanced notice and early bird pricing for Maya’s Farm special offers, workshops, Farm to Table dinners and special events
- A personal connection to their food, community and local farmer
What is CSA? CSA is Community Supported Agriculture. It is a special opportunity for a community to pledge to support a local farm and farmer. Each member contributes an amount of money in order to offset the huge operational expenses small farms face. It is an excellent way to change the current food system, support community and educate consumers about the importance of small farms. Remember buying local helps to support our local economies. Please share and help Maya’s Farm grow.
To join or for more information visit http://mayasfarm.com/csa/